Welcome!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you are enjoying your visit. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message.

Boot Scootin' Thursday Night October 4th, 2018

2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #192 by admin

Welcome to the 10 Edition of Boot Scootin' Thursday Night for October 4th

Tonight's a very special edition of Boot Scootin' Thursday Night as this is our 10th edition.
So to celebrate we're doing the #1 Songs for October 2nd, 9th, 23rd, & the 30th of 2010!

Tonight's Lineup includes:
Lady Antebellum, Kenny Chesney, Josh Turner, Easton Corbin, & The Oak Ridge Boys

We begin tonight with Lady Antebellum's Our Kind Of Love. Our Kind of Love was #1 from September 25th, 2010 to October 2nd, 2010.
This is Lady Antebellum's fourth appearance in Boot Scootin' Thursday Night.

Tonight's second video is Kenny Chesney's The Boys Of Fall. The Boys Of Fall was #1 from October 9th, 2010 to October 16, 2010.
This video is over 8mins in length and the song doesn't start until about 2:20min into the video.

Tonight's third video is Josh Turner's All Over Me. All Over Me was #1 for the week of October 23rd, 2010.

Tonight's fourth video is Easton Corbin's Roll With It. Roll With It was #1 for the week of October 30th, 2010.

And finally we have a classic from The Oak Ridge Boys. Released in July 1984 as the first new single from their Greatest Hits 2 album. "Everyday" was The Oak Ridge Boys' tenth number one country single. The single went to number one for one week and spent thirteen weeks on the country chart. [Wikipedia]

Please Log in to join the conversation.