Welcome Back, Welcome Home!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy our new look & feel. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message. If you find any piratesgoldentertainment.co.cc addresses please use our contact form to let our webmaster know immediately. Thanks for all of your help!

Rooms or Groups

3 weeks 6 days ago - 3 weeks 6 days ago #165 by admin
Whether you call them chat rooms or you call them groups, we have a handful with more coming soon.
So I wanted to take a moment to list the groups and give you a brief description of each.

Lobby -
This is the perfect place especially if new to Pirates Gold Entertainment or don't have friends yet.

The Grand Ballroom -
This room while currently open to everyone can & will be shutdown for special events and will be used for special live events.

The Country Bar -
This group is perfect for all of you country music lovers.

The Jazz Lounge -
As the name implies this group was created for those of you who just want a place to chill and interact with other jazz music fans.

The Loft -
The Loft was created for those of you who live in Europe or wherever & are into Dance, Techno, Trance, and other various forms of electronica music.

I sincerely hope you find this chat program useful in communicating with friends as well as making new ones.

If you don't like garlic, go home!
If you've got it, Flaunt it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.