Welcome!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you are enjoying your visit. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message.

Chuck 2007 - 2012

4 months 2 weeks ago #152 by Butterflykissez
Chuck 2007 - 2012 was created by Butterflykissez
Before I begin, I wish I had a "broken heart" topic icon to select for this post.

I've spent the past month watching the tv show Chuck which aired from September 2007 to January 2012 on NBC on Amazon Prime Video. I've practically been glued to the show watching on average 2 episodes a day sometimes up to 5.

For those that have never seen this show, from a personal standpoint you'll laugh, you'll be in shock, & your heart will break multiple times throughout this series. It's one of the few shows that I dropped almost everything for to watch, and one of the few shows I will not be on my phone, eating, or doing anything else while it's on.

None of the characters appear to have a deep physical connection to each other which makes their entanglements quite interesting to watch. But when Sarah (played by: Yvonne Strahovski) falls in love with her asset Charles Bartowski aka Chuck (played by: Zachary Levi) all bets are off and you're left in suspense with each episode watching him fall in love with Sarah more and more and Sara fighting her feelings to the point she can't take it anymore.

I absolutely love this show, and while some episodes are a little boring (which happens in almost shows) I could not stop watching to see what happens next. I don't know how the cast & crew feel about this, but I think the show should've had at least another season maybe 2. When I watched the season finale earlier this afternoon, I was completely & emotionally hyped about the ending. The writers had me on the edge of my seat with the last couple of episodes and I almost stopped watching because I was worried that the show was going to end poorly or on a cliffhanger.

But nothing could prepare me for what the past couple minutes before the camera fades to black. Not only did they end the show on an emotional cliffhanger, but this was the end of the show period!!! I could not believe the creators & writers ending the show this way. We're sitting there emotional wishing, hoping, praying that Sarah's memories return, but the camera fades to black as Chuck & Sarah sit on the beach kissing.

Did she get her memories back? Is that why she wanted Chuck to kiss her? Was Morgan right, and her memories came back after they kissed? We want to know!!! I hate this ending. While it shows that she's open to learning about her life that she can't remember with Chuck, it doesn't mean that that they lived happily ever after which would've happened if
  1. Sarah's memories hadn't been taken
  2. The creator's & writers would've chosen a better ending for the show
I visited wikipedia and it says that Levi who played Chuck wants to make a movie for the show saying: I'm working on it & it's a steady but sure process. It's been a year since he told Larry King this, I can't wait for him to update us on his progress, and I've got my fingers crossed that the movie happens sooner rather than later. We need closure!!!

I'm 99.5% sure that Josh Schwartz, Chris Fedak, Zachary Levi, & Yvonne Strahovski will never see this post... But I just had to get my feelings off my chest.

Thanks for reading :)

If you don't like garlic, go home!
If you've got it, Flaunt it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

//PepperJam Network