Update Report for 04/29 - 05/05

7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 1 week ago #146 by admin
Update Report for 04/29 - 05/05 was created by admin
:dj:Update Report for April 29th, 2018 to May 5th, 2018

Sunday April 29th
  • Fandango Family Entertainment & Fandango Horror Movie pages are finished
Monday April 30th
  • Fandango Indie Cinema & Fandango Romance Movies pages are finished
  • I have started working on the Fandango pages for mobile devices. Completed phase 1 of 3
  • Radio & Business News portion of the mobile menu has been fixed and now directs to the proper pages
Thursday May 3rd
  • Updated the facebook code and now all but 2 of the facebook page plugins for the radios are now back.
  • Removed the Sign In with Facebook button.
  • Hopefully this is only temporary.
  • The twitter mod now appears in the correct position on the FAQs & Work With Us pages.
  • I'm sorry it took me so long to get this fixed.
Friday May 3rd
  • All House Of Blues locations now have the same background
  • No more wood background for those locations without a Foundation Room.
  • All Desktop version House of Blues locations have a new background
  • This is already being carried over to the mobile versions as well.
  • For those of you who are on a mobile device; the HOB location links are now sandwiched between the House Of Blues feature banners
  • If you hate this or have a better alternative, please let me know using the contact link on the HOB portal page.
  • The Anaheim, Boston, Orlando, & San Diego HOB location pages for mobile devices are now finished.
  • *Important* You will need a device with a 7" or larger screen to see these pages. I am looking into how to create a 3rd set of location pages that'll appear better on smaller devices such as phones.

This week's extra:
Our entertainment news page, & a couple of our radio show pages are not available for our mobile users at this time. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we are working on getting them launched as quickly as possible.

Please Log in to join the conversation.