Welcome!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you are enjoying your visit. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message.

Update Report for 05/06 - 05/12

5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #148 by admin
Update Report for 05/06 - 05/12 was created by admin
:dj:Update Report for May 6th, 2018 to May 12th, 2018

Tuesday May 8th
  • Ultimate Classic Rock is now available
  • There maybe more sidebar content coming in the coming months, please stay tuned for further announcements.
Wednesday May 9th
  • E! Entertainment in the Entertainment News area has been replaced with extra TV
  • I maybe bringing E! back in a different area, but nothing is finalized yet. Please stay tuned for further announcements.
Friday May 11th
  • Brought down all of our content & news feeds to fix interactivity with our lightboxes.
Saturday May 12th
  • Our our content & news feeds are back up
  • Working on relaunching the fandango pages now
  • Radio Syndication Talk's banner now opens in a lightbox as opposed to taking you away from PGE
  • I'm sorry it took me so long to get this fixed. The original plan was to have it open in a new window, but I thought a lightbox would be better. If you'd prefer I change it to open in a new tab please comment on this thread or submit your suggestion to the webmaster.
  • Community Group categories have been updated. - Create your group today!
  • In addition to Anaheim, Boston, Orlando, & San Diego, the Chicago HOB location page for mobile devices is now finished.
    *Important* You will need a device with a 7" or larger screen to see these pages. I am looking into how to create a 3rd set of location pages that'll appear better on smaller devices such as phones.
  • Please stay tuned for further announcements.

This week's extra:
Our entertainment news page, & a couple of our radio show pages are not available for our mobile users at this time. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we are working on getting them launched as quickly as possible.

Please Log in to join the conversation.