Welcome Back, Welcome Home!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy our new look & feel. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message. If you find any piratesgoldentertainment.co.cc addresses please use our contact form to let our webmaster know immediately. Thanks for all of your help!

Update Report for 04/22 - 04/28

2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #144 by admin
:dj: Update Report for April 22nd, 2018 to April 28th, 2018

Sunday April 22nd
  • Updated our 404 logo. I have 2 different logos that I decided to use for this page. So depending on what country you are in, you might see a different logo than someone else.
  • Just a hint: If you are in Australia or Canada you'll see our movie logo. If you are in the U.K. or U.S. you'll see our music logo.
  • I have toned our down our white background on the frontpage and on the header. In addition I changed the background color to this new color as well so the entire network is one color when viewing articles.
  • <-- I have changed our forum module.
  • I do not know how to get the grey color back so I apologize for this inconvenience. Please let me know what you think about the new layout.
Monday April 23rd
  • Updated our platform.
  • Upgraded PHP 5.6.x to 7.0.x on the server
  • Updated our community forum software
  • Updated the lightbox software
  • Upgraded our frontpage news feed software
  • Upgraded the links directory software
  • Upgraded the profile & groups software
  • Upgraded the blogging software
Tuesday April 24th
  • Uninstalled & Re-Installed our framework
Thursday April 26th
  • Turned the cboxOverlay CSS load back on for our feed mods
Friday April 27th
  • Updated our mod software
  • Bug Fix - All radio shows now direct to the appropriate version depending on your device.
  • Menu adjusts made for the radio business news area. These changes were made in the database.
  • Mobile version footer shortened with a redesign layout
Saturday April 28th
  • Finally finished configuring the Radio & Business News pages
  • Radio Online is now up & running
  • Made some database changes to a couple of the radio shows
  • The Daly Download is now LIVE!
  • Check it out and let me know what you think :)
  • Fixed the disappearing menu issue if you were in the Australian, Canadian, or U.S. network.
  • If this is not working for you, please clear your cache & try again. If it's still not working, please use the contact form and let our webmaster know about it. Thanks.

This week's extra:
Our entertainment news page, & a couple of our radio show pages are not available for our mobile users at this time. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we are working on getting them launched as quickly as possible.

If you don't like garlic, go home!
If you've got it, Flaunt it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.