Welcome Back, Welcome Home!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy our new look & feel. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message. If you find any piratesgoldentertainment.co.cc addresses please use our contact form to let our webmaster know immediately. Thanks for all of your help!

Update Report for 04/29 - 05/05

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #146 by admin
:dj: Update Report for April 29th, 2018 to May 5th, 2018

Sunday April 29th
  • Fandango Family Entertainment & Fandango Horror Movie pages are finished
Monday April 30th
  • Fandango Indie Cinema & Fandango Romance Movies pages are finished
  • I have started working on the Fandango pages for mobile devices. Completed phase 1 of 3
  • Radio & Business News portion of the mobile menu has been fixed and now directs to the proper pages
Thursday May 3rd
  • Updated the facebook code and now all but 2 of the facebook page plugins for the radios are now back.
  • Removed the Sign In with Facebook button.
  • Hopefully this is only temporary.
  • The twitter mod now appears in the correct position on the FAQs & Work With Us pages.
  • I'm sorry it took me so long to get this fixed.
Friday May 3rd
  • All House Of Blues locations now have the same background
  • No more wood background for those locations without a Foundation Room.
  • All Desktop version House of Blues locations have a new background
  • This is already being carried over to the mobile versions as well.
  • For those of you who are on a mobile device; the HOB location links are now sandwiched between the House Of Blues feature banners
  • If you hate this or have a better alternative, please let me know using the contact link on the HOB portal page.
  • The Anaheim, Boston, Orlando, & San Diego HOB location pages for mobile devices are now finished.
  • *Important* You will need a device with a 7" or larger screen to see these pages. I am looking into how to create a 3rd set of location pages that'll appear better on smaller devices such as phones.

This week's extra:
Our entertainment news page, & a couple of our radio show pages are not available for our mobile users at this time. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we are working on getting them launched as quickly as possible.

If you don't like garlic, go home!
If you've got it, Flaunt it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.