Welcome Back, Welcome Home!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy our new look & feel. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message. If you find any piratesgoldentertainment.co.cc addresses please use our contact form to let our webmaster know immediately. Thanks for all of your help!

Update Report for 05/06 - 05/12

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #148 by admin
:dj: Update Report for May 6th, 2018 to May 12th, 2018

Tuesday May 8th
  • Ultimate Classic Rock is now available
  • There maybe more sidebar content coming in the coming months, please stay tuned for further announcements.
Wednesday May 9th
  • E! Entertainment in the Entertainment News area has been replaced with extra TV
  • I maybe bringing E! back in a different area, but nothing is finalized yet. Please stay tuned for further announcements.
Friday May 11th
  • Brought down all of our content & news feeds to fix interactivity with our lightboxes.
Saturday May 12th
  • Our our content & news feeds are back up
  • Working on relaunching the fandango pages now
  • Radio Syndication Talk's banner now opens in a lightbox as opposed to taking you away from PGE
  • I'm sorry it took me so long to get this fixed. The original plan was to have it open in a new window, but I thought a lightbox would be better. If you'd prefer I change it to open in a new tab please comment on this thread or submit your suggestion to the webmaster.
  • Community Group categories have been updated. - Create your group today!
  • In addition to Anaheim, Boston, Orlando, & San Diego, the Chicago HOB location page for mobile devices is now finished.
    *Important* You will need a device with a 7" or larger screen to see these pages. I am looking into how to create a 3rd set of location pages that'll appear better on smaller devices such as phones.
  • Please stay tuned for further announcements.

This week's extra:
Our entertainment news page, & a couple of our radio show pages are not available for our mobile users at this time. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we are working on getting them launched as quickly as possible.

If you don't like garlic, go home!
If you've got it, Flaunt it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.