Welcome Back, Welcome Home!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy our new look & feel. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message. If you find any piratesgoldentertainment.co.cc addresses please use our contact form to let our webmaster know immediately. Thanks for all of your help!

Update Report for 02/25 - 03/03

2 months 1 day ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #139 by admin
:dj: Update Report for February 25th, 2018 to March 3rd, 2018

This is my first Official Update Report for 2018. The network will not have even opened to the public when this was created, but I do hope you will all enjoy reading some of the things that I was working on behind the scenes to get Pirates Gold Entertainment back up & running.

Sunday February 25th
  • The Stephanie Miller Show radio page has been updated. I have changed the listen live link from a new tab/window to a lightbox. In addition I have added her subscription graphic that also opens in a lightbox for those of you who would like to subscribe to her show. In addition I have also added the show's facebook & twitter widgets.
  • Our twitter widget has been removed from our mobile site. This is because of both technical as well as placement problems. I do not have an eta on when it will return. If you wish to see our widget you will have to access PGE from a laptop or desktop computer.
  • On Air w/ Ryan Seacrest has been renamed to On Air & AT40 in the menus
Sunday February 25th
  • The Entertainment News page is finished which includes a redesigned access (formerly access hollywood) logo.
  • The Broadway page is done.
Friday March 2nd
  • Updated our news feed software
  • Created a temporary work around to fix our lightbox scroll bar not working
Saturday March 3rd
  • The new Chicago Theatre page is finished.

Our entertainment news page, several of our broadway pages, & even a couple of our radio show pages will not be available for our mobile users when the network re-launches. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we will be working on getting them launched as quickly as possible after the re-launch.

If you don't like garlic, go home!
If you've got it, Flaunt it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.